Sanyo Incognito Prepaid Phone (Boost Mobile)
This device has been extensively tested, is fully functional, and ready for activation.
A great choice for on-the-go voice and text communications, the Sanyo Incognito is an excellent value when paired with Boost's $50 Monthly Unlimited plan featuring no hidden fees and no contracts required. And you'll save money the longer you stick with Boost Mobile, with your monthly payments lowered by $5 for every six on-time payments.
Featuring a unique external glow-thru keypad that disappears when not in use, the 3G-enabled Sanyo Incognito mobile phone also flips open to reveal a large 2.6-inch display and full QWERTY keyboard easy composition of longer messages and updating your favorite social network like Facebook or Twitter.
Other features include a 2-megapixel camera/camcorder, Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, microSD memory expansion (to 16 GB), threaded SMS text messaging, digital audio player, access to mobile e-mail, synchronization with Outlook on your PC, and up to 5.1 hours of talk time (see full specifications below).
The Sanyo Incognito weighs 4.3 ounces and measures 4.2 x 2.2 x 0.7 inches. Its 840 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 5.1 hours of talk time, and up to 300 hours (12.5 days) of standby time. It runs on Sprint's 800/1900 CDMA/EV-DO Rev. A frequencies.
What's in the Box
Sanyo Incognito handset, rechargeable battery, charger, quick start guide
About Boost Mobile
Boost Mobile redefines value for wireless consumers with its Monthly Unlimited with Shrinkage no-contract service where the longer you stay the less you pay with on-time payments for unlimited voice, text messaging, web, e-mail, IM and calls to 411. It offers nationwide service on the Nationwide Sprint Network and Nextel National Network, reaching more than 278 million people, with no activation or long-distance fees.
$50 Monthly Unlimited for unlimited nationwide talk, text, web, 411, and e-mail with no contracts. Voice-mail, long distance, and call waiting included. And you'll reduce your monthly payment the longer you stay with Shrinkage.
$2 Daily Unlimited provides all the value of Monthly Unlimited and nationwide coverage at a low daily rate. The $2 subscription charge is automatically deducted from your Boost account each day after midnight, regardless of usage, unless the you cancel the subscription. Recharge at least once every 90 days to keep your account active (after 90 days any credit balance will expire).
Pay As You Go gives the freedom to pay by the minute. All nationwide calls and texts are one convenient rate of 20¢ per minute or 20¢ per text message. You can also add other services such as Internet access (50¢ per day with unlimited usage) and e-mail (99¢ per day with unlimited usage).
International Connect provides unlimited international talk and text with family and friends around the world. It can be added to Monthly Unlimited and Android Monthly Unlimited plans for an additional $5 per month, and added to the BlackBerry Monthly Unlimited plan for $10 per month.
All Monthly Unlimited plans include Shrinkage and unlimited nationwide talk, text, web, e-mail, and 411. Shrinkage reduces your payment by $5/month for every six on-time payments, up to $15/month in total. Monthly Unlimited shrinks to as low as $35/month, Android Monthly Unlimited to as low as $40/month, or $45/month for BlackBerry Monthly Unlimited.
On-time payments are made on or before the monthly payment date. Your monthly payment date remains the same every month as long as you successfully make your monthly payment. However, if you make a late payment, your payment date will be reset to the day of the month before the date your service is restored (e.g., if your service is restored on February 15th, your monthly payment date will be reset to March 14th).
While it's best to make regular on-time payments each month, payments do not have to be consecutive. If you miss a payment you don't have to start over. The on-time payments made to the account will still be available as well as any savings milestone achieved.
- Unique external glow-thru keypad and OLED screen that disappears behind the mirrored finish when not in use. It offers haptic vibrating feedback as keys are pressed to help reduce extra or accidental taps.
- Flip-open full QWERTY keyboard
- Internal 2.6-inch display (320 x 240 pixels)
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.0) includes communication headset, hands-free car kits, and A2DP audio streaming Bluetooth profiles.
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 16 GB.
- 2-megapixel camera/camcorder with multi-shot, brightness, and white balance functions.
- Music player compatible with MP3 and AAC/AAC+ formats.
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture and IM instant messaging (via popular services)
- Threaded text messaging lets you see the full conversation for each contact in a chat-like interface.
- Mobile Web browser
- Personal e-mail access
- 2.5mm headphone jack
- Speakerphone for hands-free communication.
- Personal organizer tools including calendar, alarm clock, to-do list, and voice memo recorder
- Hearing aid compatible (M4/T4 rating)
- 3G-enabled messaging phone from Boost Mobile with unique concealed external touch key pad and flip-open full QWERTY keyboard
- Choose from Monthly Unlimited or $2 Daily Unlimited plans with unlimited talk, text, e-mail, and web
- 2-MP camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD expansion; personal e-mail plus text and instant messaging
- Up to 5.1 hours of talk time; released in November, 2009
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, quick start guide